Thursday, December 30, 2010

The corner...

Last night I came home to find my dear husband had assembled our Christmas gift to ourselves...a bookcase.  We read a lot and so we can never have enough bookcases.  This one had a particular purpose.  The kid's school work collection has grown to enormous proportions and needed a way to organize it better due to a few things Santa left such as...

a microscope...W. has been asking for one for a while now so he can study things.  Santa also left a whole bunch of art supplies (Thank you Stubby Pencil Studio and Soulemama!) My dad has been designing, cutting  and making a special place for those.  I'd love to take you on a tour of our shelves as soon as I get them organized the way I want.

In other news....we are officially NOT taking a vacation.  W. was getting out of sorts when his daily rhythm was disturbed.  He has been begging to do work (same kid that asked for a sweet treat and got a bin of spinach.)  So yesterday I ordered his 1st grade books.

My baby is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting with us girls...put your feet up and stay for a while.