Thursday, April 26, 2012

For my dear nieces

At the dentist.
Phone rings.
And rings again.
The signal that my husband and I have set up to say "PICK UP!"
I figure something wrong must have happened and excuse myself.
It was my sister's number.
I finish getting my teeth checked and call back.
It was my biggest niece. 
And this is what she wanted by 7:45 when she had to start going to bed.
(It is a school night and she has a math test tomorrow...Good luck girlie!)

Birth Announcement
Mr. and Mrs. Mourning Dove
Would like to announce the birth of their two babies 
Monday April 26th at about 1:00pm and 1:45pm
Both mother and babies are doing well.
(Momma Mourning dove protects her babies from the paparazzi.)

Here is Mrs. Mourning Dove sitting on her eggs Sunday Morning.

Here is Mrs. Mourning Dove with her three day old babies.
She is a very good momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting with us girls...put your feet up and stay for a while.