Saturday, November 27, 2010

Scrumptious Saturday

Well, here I am at my sister's house after a sleepover party.  What is a sleepover party at this point in our lives.  It's not like when we were little kids, sharing a room having conversations in our sleep.  Our kids now giggle and run and play together.  They are the ones cuddling and telling secrets when they are supposed to be sleeping.  We are the adults talking and sharing time together.  It is a feeding of the soul, and this is what made a scrumptious meal for the soul this week.

I have made some progress on the hat during our feeding of the soul...I ripped out the part of the hat I had started and restarted again.  I started again on different needles and kept on going; not perfect, but that's okay.  So a different type of recipe I give to you.  Spending time doing something relaxing with people who you find interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting with us girls...put your feet up and stay for a while.