Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Day NOT Wasted...

As our City Children are still young, most of the home school work has to be done in the morning. Otherwise you run into the napping/resting/grumpy/"I'm NOT napping" time of day.  I only realized that I had to go into work this morning for an hour at 9:00 last night.  This work time was going to be during the few golden hours where everyone is happy, open to more structured learning and peaceful.  So today tested my resolve to get what needed to get done, done.

First, we baked muffins (life skills)

Yum
Then the kiddos took a bath (science)
We experimented with volume displacement

When I got home, we had to go to physical therapy (gym class)

Next was calendar

Last we saw that friends were coming over!


Recess!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting with us girls...put your feet up and stay for a while.