Monday, November 7, 2011

I thought of my sister today when...

I made a batch of Oatmeal Butterscotch Chip cookies and put the little cookie dough balls in the freezer to be baked up at a later date. 

I also made a really yummy Turkey Stew today.  I took leftovers from a Thanksgiving Style Dinner that we had a couple days ago and basically added it all to a pot of stock.  Try this later this month.


DAYS AFTER TURKEY DAY LEFTOVER STEW

Saute Onion
Add leftover Turkey and Stock to fill a pot
Boil
Add a cup or two of leftover squash
Add a cup of potatoes (mashed or roasted)

Thin as needed with more stock or water.

Add some egg noodles and simmer.

Finish with whatever leftover green veggies you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting with us girls...put your feet up and stay for a while.